Sarah Garone, NDTR
- Arizona State University
- Wheaton College
- Chandler/Gilbert Community College
- Nutrition and Dietetic Technician, Registered (NDTR)
- Food and nutrition blogger at A Love Letter to Food
- Freelance health and wellness writer
Sarah Garone, NDTR, covers nutrition. She began her career as a college German instructor, but after taking a break to raise her three children, she discovered her passion for food and nutrition. She returned to school to earn a degree in nutrition and became a nutritionist licensed with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Along the way, she started her food and nutrition blog, A Love Letter to Food, where she shares (mostly!) healthy recipes and nutrition information.
In her career as a freelance writer, Sarah writes for a variety of publications on health, wellness, lifestyle, parenting, and Catholic spirituality. She has contributed to outlets such as Healthline, Greatist, Brit + Co, Today's Parent, and Motherly. She is a frequent corporate- and group-wellness presenter and teaches a monthly kids' cooking class called Toddler Test Kitchen.
- Associate of Applied Science in nutrition, Chandler/Gilbert Community College
- Bachelor of Arts in German and English, Wheaton College
- Master of Arts in German, Arizona State University
- Dietetic Technician (Registered), Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics